Re: RE: Re: with all that has been going on lately...

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 03 2000 - 09:28:40 EST

Oh, please, please, PLEASE, don't get this subject started. Most have
strong opinions, including myself. May this subject die right here.
And without stating my "opinions" on this, I will say that I'm getting
married to a beautiful blond WOMAN on June 16th of next year.:)
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6
www.geocities.com/adakota4x4_95/