Re: Found a dealer of Dynomax...

From: David A (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 03 2000 - 09:37:31 EST

Thanks to Bernd :),i found (3) dealers of Dynomax Cat-Back Systems here in
Madison,Wi..

Next week,my Cold Air System will be installed,and hopefully by x-mas,i will
have a Cat-Back installed.

See List Members,this is what we should be talking about...not incessant
flaming....

David Digney
Madison,Wisconsin
00'QC,3.9V6,42RE,3.55