Re: RE: Ford Issues Large Recall of Pickups

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Fri Nov 03 2000 - 13:00:32 EST

Yeah, and we can fix the exploding Pintos or pay off the families of
those who die in flaming Pintos. Hmmm, cheaper to let people die than fix
the problem and prevent the deaths. How in the hell does this atrocity of
a company ever build brand loyalty? Can you say Baaaaaaaah?

On Fri, 3 Nov 2000 10:43:21 -0500 "Ryan Stewart" <firebird@kymtnnet.org>
writes:
> LMAO, Yeah, boy they jumped on that Firestone thing! Took a measly 10
> years!
> HAHAHA! Oh, and the ignition thing......also took several lawsuits
> and
> several years..... And they jumped on those 3.8 engines didn't they!
> Whoo!
> Only took many lawsuits and 9 years!Go Ford! Keep up the good work!
> Bwahahahahaha!
>
> -Ryan
> 99 DA RC R/T

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!