Re: Re: Rainbow not withstanding.Live Long & Prosper

From: Miles Harris III (spikes_duall@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 03 2000 - 14:33:49 EST

We should pay homage to good old Rodney King. Not because of what he said
but because of how he can drive. Anyone that can get a Excel to go over 120
miles per hour (per LAPD) has got to be one great driver. Think of the great
times your Dak's would get if King was driving.

Now that I've added to this thread, I shall crawl back into the woodwork.

----Original Message Follows----
....."Can't we all just get along?" Rodney King during the LA riots.