??? burnouts ???

From: yllwdkta (yllwdkta@insight.rr.com)
Date: Fri Nov 03 2000 - 19:22:14 EST

I have been "warming up" so that I can do one great one for the cameras (my
girlfriend is going to film me). Since these stock ones suck I am going to
smoke the last one off. I only have and open diff. and noticed under my
drivers side rear there's rubber. I thought that an open diff only had one
wheel period. How am I getting rubber under the opposite wheel? I even
checked by lifting the rear and the wheels spin in opposite directions.
This makes not since to me. BTW I will post the video clip if I can find
someone that can put a 3mm tape onto the computer. Anyone? I will pay u!

Tim Althoff
http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/yllw/dkta.html