Please help!! I need some info quickly!

From: Michael & Jeannine Reynolds (jeanninemike@fuse.net)
Date: Fri Nov 03 2000 - 19:34:55 EST

I posted this message a couple of day ago, but didn't receive any replies.
Could someone out there please give me some help with my questions? By the
way, sorry that the first message had return receipt enabled, my wife turned
it on, and I forgot to turn it off. Do you think it would be a good idea to
add the tune up information to the FAQ?

Well, I got permission from my wife to order something for my truck as my
birthday present! I was thinking of the K&N generation II air intake kit on
the truck performance center site. I also could use shocks, and a cat-back
exhaust. Which do you think I should get for the most bang for the $'s?
Who has the best price/delivery? Could someone also tell me the
manufacturer and part # of the brass cap and rotor? My '98 5.2L 4X4 CC is
in need of a tune up. I plan on putting in the autolite 3923 plugs. I
already have installed JBA headers. I have noticed that when my truck is
cruising around 45 -50 mph in O/D, that I have a little (slight) surging and
bucking. Is this usually electrically related? Should I examine my (stock)
plug wires or just go ahead and upgrade them too? Thanks in advance for
your responses!

Michael Reynolds
'98 Dakota Sport CC 4X4
5.2L , 3.55 posi, JBA's, Flame Red