Re: now, which ring and pinion

From: Walter Felix (walt_felix@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Nov 04 2000 - 07:50:43 EST

If you want to know what to do with it, call Randy's

http://www.ring-pinion.com/

They will tell you what your options are and give you the best price. When I
bought the 4:10s for my Dak, they had the ring & Pinions, a detroit locker
and the rebuild kits for both the front and rear, on my door step in 3 days.
  Got a great price, nearly half what I got quoted from the dealer I had
originally ordered them from. After the dealer had them on back order for 3
months I called Randy's. I checked with all of my local speed shops, no one
could come close to the price. The shop I that did the labor, Terry's
Transmission in Ashford, CT (The guy came highly recomended from all the
racer's I know) said the ring and pinion set (from US Gear) was very high
quality and said that he himself orders parts from Randy's for special use
applications ie Drag Racing, offroad, etc... I was very sastified with my
purchase.

Walt Felix
88½ Dakota Sport 4x4, 2000 Ram 1500 QuadCab Sport 4x4 and a 67 Barracuda
Coupe 340/4Speed
Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.COM
http://WWW.Walt-n-Ingrid.COM
http://WWW.MoparsinMotion.COM