now, which ring and pinion

From: Ken Hoffman (kenh@photocenterimaging.com)
Date: Fri Nov 03 2000 - 18:37:48 EST

ok guys,
I've finally made the decision to keep my 8.25sg rear end, but now I need
to change my ratio to 4.10 or is it 4.11? This, up from a 3.55 to
compensate for larger tires and to give me a bit more towing grunt.

Thanks to the excel file posted by Bernd a few days ago, I've come to the
conclusion that this is the right decision ---thanks again

In any case, for those of you that have changed gearsets, which brand or
mfg to use??
I have no experience as to which brands have a good reputation or product,
so any input is appreciated.

Regards,
Ken H.
So Cal

"The shortest distance between two points is a straight line"