Re: RE: St Louis

From: YECARTDR@aol.com
Date: Sat Nov 04 2000 - 14:23:14 EST

In a message dated 11/3/2000 11:46:58 PM Central Standard Time,
komodo@pikenet.net writes:

<<
 I am in that area, however is it posible that it could be pushed back a few
 weeks? I can't use my truck for a few weeks.

 Alex Harris wrote:

> How many people did we have interested besides you and me, Derel? I know we
> have a couple of other St. Louis/Springfield folks on the list, but I don't
> remember seeing anything from them.
>
> - Alex
>
> > Well I'm Up for a meeting one week from this saturday at noon. Does that
> > sound good to all?
> >
> > DereK
> > Belleville, Illinois
> > 20 min SE of STL

So are we saying like the weekend of the 18th, does that sound better? Noon
at Forest Park Old Sience Center Building?
BTW Where are you coming from exactly, I mean what city?

Derek