Re: carsdirect.com ----- <pros> <cons>

From: Crawdaddy (black98dak@home.com)
Date: Sat Nov 04 2000 - 16:44:26 EST

ok.. thanks.. great info! I think I will try them myself, after I sell my
truck. Will put it up for sale in Jan.

I am getting a 01 QC 4x2
4.7
 5spd
3.92 sg
 sport plus
cd player w/infinity
regular seats
Bright Silver =]=]=]=]
tire and handleing group

comes out to 22,244 invoice 22,100 cars direct price.. If I was smart,
I would get it now and get that 1000 rebate, but I can't do that now. Ski
trip is sucking up all my dough =]

Thanks for the responses... if anyone has bad experience, please share

craw
         http://www.geocities.com/LilBlakv8Dak
                  ICQ UIN# 2325710
                   New Orleans, La
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/GgYMEmNMV9Dtw/profile.htm
  see above profile for more info on my Dak =] FOR SALE?