Re: My poor Dak's recall

From: jay & dana (jay&dana@telus.net)
Date: Sat Nov 04 2000 - 17:23:07 EST

Thanks for your response Derek.
I was told by the service manager I am getting a new gas line. If they have
to raise the cab does that mean I drive down the road sitting higher than
the passenger sits? (just kidding) I would just like to know if this gas
line fix is from the tank to the engine or just a "fit-in", I asked the
service manager and he said he doesn't know yet until the replacement part
comes in.
Can anybody help me here that has gone through this already?

Thanks
Jay