My poor Dak's recall

From: jay & dana (jay&dana@telus.net)
Date: Fri Nov 03 2000 - 17:32:55 EST

OK here it is boys and girls. I go to my Dodge Dealer, recall notice for
rubbing gas line and rubbing brake line-axle vent tube in hand (just
received it 4 days ago, yes we are a little slow here in Canada, Don't go
there), hoping for an easy fix. No such luck. They say they are both
starting to wear through and I will need to have them both replaced. (97 Dak
CC 318, 5 spd, 4x4) Has anyone had this done yet to their truck? I asked
the service manager if they have to replace the whole gas line from tank to
engine or is it just a "fit in". He said he doesn't know, mine will be the
first one they have done (they had to order the parts). Great, they can
experiment on my truck! I cringe when someone else is working on my Dak.
Had to vent, any advice?

Thanks
Jay