Re: ran 12.840@108.00 last night!!!

From: Gmblows@aol.com
Date: Sat Nov 04 2000 - 17:47:31 EST

Since you will be buying two, I thought I would add that Hooker has a
straight through muffler that is very reasonable. It's called the Hooker
maximum flow muffler. Available in 2 1/4, 2 1/2, and 3 inch. $51-$52.
I don't know how quiet it is though!

<< Anyone know of a quiet straight through muffler (Magnaflow / Dynomax)?
 I have Flowmaster 40's on it now, and true duals... I've been hearing
 lately that Flowmaster dosent flow too well.. so I'm looking for a straight
 through set of mufflers... >>