RE: RE: RE: Homebrew Intakes

From: Alex Harris (aharris@signcast.com)
Date: Sat Nov 04 2000 - 17:58:10 EST

Yeah, I had that same thought but wasn't as patient as you! ;-) I let it
dry only half an hour plus installation time. My main concern was that it
would be fully set so I wouldn't get any slippage in the glue joints. Like
you say, better safe than sorry!

I wonder if stores stock ABS in response to state/local regulations
requiring its use in certain applications. None of the home improvement
stores here sell it, and the plumbing supply house I use doesn't carry it
either! I wanted it just because it was black, heh heh...

- Alex