Re: RE: Bummer @ work

From: WPG (wpgottes@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sat Nov 04 2000 - 21:27:08 EST

I wouldn't to a dealer... I would check around and find a body shop that has
been around and has a good reputation. They will go over your vehicle with
something like the claymagic bars you can buy at pepboys then polish out the
fine scratches the clay bar leaves. I had two overspray incidents with my 93
dakota. The first one eventually wore off on its own I ended up doing the
claymagic thing on my second incident because I couldn't get the company
that got it on my truck to take responsibilty and the plant manager where I
worked was too worried he was going to lose a cheap contractor to back me
up. I did however go to several body shops to get estimates and they told me
how they would remove the paint spots. Good luck, sorry to hear about your
problem....