Re: Re[2]: Rifle Rack

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Fri Nov 03 2000 - 23:51:09 EST

wooowwwweeee, we dun got em fired up now boys!!! :-) Tom, I just went to
Wal-mart and picked up their el-cheap-O plastic deal for $10... so far it's
gone through 2 trucks, and carried fully loaded 12ga's and an old Mauser
'.06 no prob. It's a pain to use with my sliding glass though...
   Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
        jon@fast4x4.net
       www.fast4x4.net
'95 Dakota 4x4 318 CC auto