Re[2]: Rifle Rack

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Fri Nov 03 2000 - 22:54:26 EST

Listen up you wise a$$, collard greens eatin', grits lovin', country bumpkins!
I'm a bean town boy from the land of Teddy & Joe Kennedy (BARF) and yes I wants
me a rifle rack. So put down your banjo, shut off your horns and set me up
with a good'n so I can turn some heads in the good ol' peoples republic of
Tax-a-chussets! :-)

Seriously though, I'm gone huntin' next weekend through the rest of next week
and I'm sick of my rifle bouncing around on the back seat while I drive so any
recommendations would be appreciated!

TIA!
Tom