Dash Kit overlay and EuroTail Light

From: jdharmon@earthlink.net
Date: Sun Nov 05 2000 - 02:09:48 EST

The Dash kit is through Superior Automotive . www.superiordash.com
No idea on pricing yet. They retail the normal kits for around $225
complete. They will not have the vacuum formed kit available until
around January. We might all want to email them and keep the updated on
our interest!!!

The EuroClear lights should be in by January 1. Try contacting sales at
aeroz2000.com
I had no luck trying to speak with those boys at APC. A little full of
themselves personally! i have dealt with them before. I like the
carbon fiber background ones myself too! A nice dark background in the
lights.
jim