RE: Getting an R/T! WOO HOOO!!!!!

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Sun Nov 05 2000 - 12:35:46 EST

> Not to sell another brand because MOPAR or NOCAR, but a
> friend of min commutes 120 miles and he bought one of those honda Insites,
> he darn near 62 mpg. they are a hybrid car.

Honda.. ugh...(spitting on ground).. Test drove a Honda for fun.. My truck
has a better ride.. Plus in comparison I don't feel as cramped in the Neon
as in the other "compacts". Another issue is that I tend to transport (taxi)
folks around, the CC just won't cut it with growing kids.. The dealership is
giving me an offer that I can't refuse.. DC pays off the rest of my loan, no
downpayment, and I get the car loaded at the wholesale price. My payments go
down $50(I also get to pay DC for a couple of years more), my insurance
drops $200 a year.. Can't beat that! Gonna miss that "trunk space"... Then
again no more SUnday morning calls saying "Hey Greg can you help me
move???".. For the time I've owned thhis truck it has never let me down,
always did what I wanted it to do, and had tons of fun in the process! But
the truck is getting up in years, and the prospect of even more commuting to
customer sites that is gonna put even more wear and tear on it. So I can't
afford any down time...

Greg
95 Dakota Sport CC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ