Note to self:Don`t ever buy "special" headlight bulbs again

From: Steve Preston (steve318@webtv.net)
Date: Sun Nov 05 2000 - 17:02:32 EST

LazerBlue bulbs are no whiter (or bluer,for that matter) than the
original bulbs.I spent 45 min. trying to get the new bulb in there, for
one thing.What a PITA in a GEN III ! Another thing,you`re not supposed
to touch the bulb with your fingers? HAHAHAHAHAHA! Yeah.Keep a tissue
handy,`cause you`ll touch it many times.I got the new bulb in there
enough to compare to the other headlight,and could not tell the
difference.I wanted a very clear,white light,actually,like the
(Mercedes?) have.I just got these bulbs because I thought they`d
compliment the color of the truck,since they are "LazerBlue",not knowing
if they would be any whiter,or not.I regret to say that this is not the
only time I have bought "special" 9007 bulbs.My 93 Intrepid headlights
were very "anemic" heh heh. So I bought some "superbright" ones from
J.C. Whitney.They were no better than the originals.I have learned my
lesson this time,hopefully.

99 Dakota Sport Intense Blue RC 4X4 V6 42RE 3.92 Anti-Spin w/Infinity CD
system and optional hand-crank windows (2) 3923 Autolite spark plugs
Big Blue Ram sticker in the slider window that intimidates people into
establishing a safe following distance