New dyno numbers

From: Todd Flummer (mustang@netunlimited.net)
Date: Sun Nov 05 2000 - 16:51:22 EST

Well I met Jon and RT at the dyno yesterday. I pulled close to what I had
the last time (about 200 RWHP) but I was really interested in see what the
NX kit was going to get me. On the juice (150 shot) it pulled 286 RWHP. We
had the o2 sensor hooked up as well. It was way rich so I'll be doing some
jet changes to even it out a little bit. I'll be putting headers, y-pipe,
rollers and changing my intake to an open air element ( dyno showed 10 hp
gain with an open air).

On a side note I watched a Mustang pull 696 rwhp and burn the clutch up in
it. He hadn't even used the NOS yet. He coming back with a new clutch and
shooting for over 750 rwhp. Preacher don't be messing with a white late
model stang that has a 50 year old guy driving it he's out of Charlotte.

Todd
Mustang@netunlimited.net