Re: RE: Re: Got a check engine light today, got code now

From: Steven T. Ekstrand (cyberlaw@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Nov 05 2000 - 21:24:30 EST

HEY MATT!!!!

Are you copying me????

I hope my truck can copy your ET's!!!!

I have this code. I think I got when I left Buttonwillow. The truck had
sat in the cold rain for several hours. Then I idled out of the track at
5mph, then directly onto the interstate and slowly climbed up to 75mph. I
was behind slow traffic so I never got much past idle. It was 46F and
raining. I think it warmed up too slowly this one time. I haven't cleared
the codes yet to see if it comes back.

My truck is STORMING right now, so I don't think anything is wrong.

But my gauge is running really low, but it has been cold here. Ron could
be right, my thermo could be stuck open.

-STE