Re: Lemon Law Question

From: Chris Oertell (coertell@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Nov 05 2000 - 21:04:21 EST

They actually have to fix the SAME problem 3-4 times before the Lemon Law
takes affect. That is why you will get a dealer who knows of a problem but
claims that when they test drive the vehicle they can't find it. I would
suggest calling DC (or is it DB!) Customer Service and complain of the
problem. The might refer you to a different dealer or they might refer you
to the regional rep for the dealers in your area. Good Luck.

Chris Oertell
Arcadia, Ca
coertell@earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~coertell
Coming Soon!! DodgeTruckOnline.com
1998 Dodge Dakota Sport V6 Regular Cab Emerald Green
1989 Kawasaki EX500
AOL IM--coertell73
ICQ #--19870422