RE: Re: RE: RE: RE: Getting an R/T! WOO HOOO!!!!!

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Mon Nov 06 2000 - 02:35:18 EST

Yeah it's a 7.25.... 904 rebuilt 4 yrs/2500 miles ago. I plan on getting a
8 3/4, upgrading to front discs (big pattern) if I go the 360/380 hp route.
I am looking through the net/trader/etc.. and might just buy a car that's
done and end the headache. Sell the Dart for what it's worth, and have a
built car... it's all about $$$s now.

Sam