Re: Project 1HIDAK nearly complete

From: Killerdak@aol.com
Date: Mon Nov 06 2000 - 09:30:30 EST

 Walt-

truck looks awesome! Congrats! Can't wait to see it with the 33's...

I went rockcrawling this weekend (just got back) and did some pretty extreme
stuff that surprised even hardcore Jeepers in the Dak, you'll be very
surprised at just how much you can do with your Dak as long as you are lifted
and locked! A couple items I need to address though...(report to follow)

Dave Kilian -- Clayton, NC
'96 Dakota CC 4x4 3.9L 5-spd, 4.10, 4" susp/2" Body lift, 33" MT's etc...