Cecil

From: Peanut (peanut3576@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Nov 06 2000 - 15:32:19 EST

Going to Cecil was GREAT, the weather was so nice that
I heard several people say they ran their best time
ever at the track. We saw some good races, talked
with awesome DMLers, caravaned with awesome DMLers
(and a DaddyMLer at that!)... and yes, there were
crabs to play with at dinner!! :)

I will be scanning my pictures in tonight, maybe mike
will be good enough to post them on his web page, we
got some good shots. I also got back camping photos
today for those that are interested in seeing them.

Great weekend, great company, and there were Mopar
cars & trucks everywhere, you could have easily
mistaken it for mopar day! (Except for the blue 7.03
second corvette that blew up...)

Thank you to everyone for being so nice and friendly
and patiently posing for pics!! Mike, Shane, Scott,
Chris, Matt, Frank, Erika, John, Booger, Ron and
anyone else that I've forgotten... you're all great
and made it a blast to be there!

Jodi (Peanut)