Re: JBA 4.7 Headers GROUP BUY

From: Steven T. Ekstrand (cyberlaw@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Nov 06 2000 - 16:33:23 EST

Hey St. Laurent!!!

SEMA is over!!! Can you spill the beans on the JBA's now??? Enquiring
truck owners want to know! You may want to call up JBA and get permission,
but we're dying out here!!!

BTW-Does your truck have them on now??? I need to know what I'm up against
on Nov. 18th!!! Maybe we'll have a rule. No 4.7 cannabalism. I'm looking
for stock R/T Club Cabs, Durango R/T's, and modded Durango's to play with.
I'll let Jack Yates and his supercharger play with the juiced Lightning
that shows up there... Are you ready for that, Jack???

I'm just hoping they move the finish line closer to the starting line so I
can hit 14.99.

-STE