Easy Questions

From: Woodruff, Jason P (Jason.Woodruff@West.Boeing.com)
Date: Mon Nov 06 2000 - 16:43:21 EST

Alright, I'm new to this whole do-it-your-self work so bare with me. For
reference I have a 4.7L auto 2WD.

1.) I'd like to change my oil. Where's the drain nut, what does it look
like? I already bought the oil (Mobile one of course).

2.) Very soon I want to put in a 180* thermo. But again I don't know where
the drain is or what it looks like. I think I understand the rest of the
thermo install. What sort of coolant do you guys recommend. The manual
says 50/50 mix with water, is that a good mix?

3.) Sparkplugs. I don't even know where to start. Could someone send a
description on how to change out the plugs I'd appreciate it.

Thanks people,

Jay W
4.7L Auto Sport+ C.C. 2wd Black
Mods
Appearance: Grill inserts, clear corner lenses, Aiwa MP3 Player
Performance: Removed rubber flap, Appointment w/Hotchkis