Re: dodge 440

From: Jeremiah Siembida (hemimopar426@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 06 2000 - 19:45:13 EST

I think it can be done. You'd have to omit the puter, tho. UNLESS you went
with aftermarket fuel injection... You can shoehorn a beefy-enough trans
in, if you have access to a 727TF. Someone *I dunno who--found the article
in Mopar Action Mag or something* beefs up the 904 TF, and a 9-sec Hemi Gen
III Dak runs one, and it holds up. It is a weight savings. 3000+stall
converter, and at least a 9 1/4" Mopar rear. Unless you like shelling out
for new rear ends... A Beefed 8 3/4" should handle the torque, providing you
don't rebuild the motor shit hot. A Dana 60 WILL be plenny beefy stock.