Re: RE:Re:Gibson Headers

From: Kurt E Swanson (keswanson@qwest.net)
Date: Tue Nov 07 2000 - 13:51:07 EST

I had similar problems with a set of early run Gibsons (they have since made
some design changes). However, if you do finally get them in, or any set in,
beware of how close they do sit to the brake booster. It has been proven that
excessive header heat will boil the brake fluid and cause early degradation!

kurt
97 sport plus, cc, 4x4, 5.2l, 44RE, ........see DML profile for mods.