RE:Re:Gibson Headers

From: xjruss@excite.com
Date: Mon Nov 06 2000 - 11:21:17 EST

Jake,
    I did not have any problem like what you are describing. It was not
that hard to get the driver side in, just navigate around the hoses and
wires. But the passenger side was actually easier (after I removed the
fender well. I would recommend having a friend to help. Job took about 4-5
hours total.

-Russ