Re: Re: CT Autocross Results

From: Steven T. Ekstrand (cyberlaw@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Nov 07 2000 - 19:09:47 EST

I never realized there were two Chris Lambert's...Couldn't figure out the
two addresses!

Autocrossing is such a rush. I kinda like doing it in the truck. What is
the story with Dakota Dodge's truck? Is it a 4x4 or something? Why didn't
they let him run? There have been no problems with my Dakota at all and I
have run it on courses that included elevation changes and bumps. Even a
high speed road course. I am careful in evaluating every course and
location. The Dak's take longer to stop and need more runoff. But I think
most econoboxes are much more likely to roll....

I have only pictures of it trying to lift the front on a left turn. It
really lifts it on right turns because of driver weight. I'll get it
scanned soon. I also have some video that a friend is working on capturing
that I'll post to a website in the next week or two. At Buttonwillow, they
let my buddy film from a flag stand on a Hill inside the circuit. Great
views, especially thundering up the hill and over. Really sounds and looks
incredible. I'm hoping that's the one my friend has already captured.

-STE
Cal Club #360