Re: getting engine codes

From: jay & dana (jay&dana@telus.net)
Date: Tue Nov 07 2000 - 20:15:53 EST

Thanks very much for your reply Jon. Two questions though, what is the
(MIL) you are referring to?
I have a 97, 318, and I've seen talk about doing the ignition key on off
etc. while holding in the ODO button.
What would be the correct procedure for my truck? From what I have read on
the DML the ODO button shouldn't have any bearing on a 97 Dak. Am I
correct?

Thanks again
Jay