Re: Off Topic (Digital Camera help needed)

From: Mike and Erin Johnson (mikerin@coastalnet.com)
Date: Tue Nov 07 2000 - 20:18:25 EST

Bob,
We were looking at a Mavica too, but we got panasonic pv-sd4090 instead.
it has many of the smae options plus audio. They have a $100 mail in rebate
right now too. We paid $399 after rebate at the exchange. No sales tax!
It works on super disk(1500 images on one disk) and normal floppy. Runs to
the computer on USB and can be used as a super disk drive. I am very happy
with it.

mike J
Swansboro Nc