RE: New President

From: Jamy Klein (jamy@stti.iupui.edu)
Date: Wed Nov 08 2000 - 09:06:46 EST

Well if your a Bush voter the electoral college is a good thing right now,
because Bush trails in the popular vote. Bush has 48,234,493 Gore has
48,437,330, Gore is winning in popular vote so far.. And would win by
popular vote after florida is counted again accoring to the results of the
first count.

If you add the popular vote of florida to the allready tabulated popular
vote for Bush it comes out to 51,143,629 and Gore would have 51,344,681
there by winning the poular vote.

So maybe the founding fathers knew what they were doing by making the
electoral college.

Jamy