RE: New President/Hilary??? - Ron

From: bernd@texas.net
Date: Wed Nov 08 2000 - 11:00:16 EST

Easy there Ron. I was born and raised in CA. I agree with the statement of
"Fruits and Nuts" in CA.

50% of the state is a bunch of tree-huggin-money-hungry-"special people"-Izod
wearin-freekin' yuppies anyway.
25% of the state can't even speak english
and the othe 25% are the people who were born there and are moving the hell out
of there.

- Bernd