RE: New President/Hilary??? - Ron

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Wed Nov 08 2000 - 11:04:48 EST

I know, I know, I'm not delivering mail yet!

The 50% tree huggers are the new technology of the future. Like it or not
(unless you're Amish), it's going to dictate the way you live. But you're
right. People with the brains to perform those kinds of functions tend to
be rather unique in the way they present themselves to the rest of the
world. Some build and supercharge V6's...others wear the alligator! ;-)

Of the 25% that don't speak English, 98% of them don't belong in this
country.

Of the 25% moving out, they're replaced by all the people moving in (over
the long haul, not in the past couple years).

We just grin and bear it. :-P

Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD
For modifications see my DML Profile