RE: 2001 Spring Midwest DML Meet

From: David A (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 08 2000 - 12:06:52 EST

I would like to organize a "Dakota Meet" in the spring of 2001.
Right now,i am looking at the first week in April,2001.I am open to
suggestions as to what city to have this in.My suggestion is to have it here
in Madison,Wisconsin.It would be great for our Dakota's to
cruise around the capitol square,and out East Washington Avenue..

I'm thinking a Saturday get-together at a local park.We can meet each
other,and have a cook-out,and take pics of all the Daks that show up.

I think this would be a great way to get DML members together,at least in
the Midwest Region.

I am open to suggestions..

David Digney
Madison,Wisconsin
Midwest Region/DML Wisconsin Division ;)