RE: RE: 2001 Spring Midwest DML Meet

From: Phillip Batson (PBatson@propoint.com)
Date: Wed Nov 08 2000 - 14:46:16 EST

Their web site it www.chicagolandspeedway.com Try giving them a call.

-----Original Message-----
From: David Gloff [mailto:dgloff@xnet.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 08, 2000 1:11 PM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: Re: DML: RE: 2001 Spring Midwest DML Meet

There's Route 66 Raceway in Joliet (45 mi SW of chicago), and Union Grove
in Wisconsin (just across the border on I94). Both have test and tune
nights, though I don't recall when.

David Gloff
Computer Technician
Valcom Professional Computer Center; Kemper/Scudder/Zurich Funds
aolim: dgloff
Loaded Intense Blue '99 Dakota Sport CC 318 5-speed 3.92SG
F&B Stage I TB, Keystone/Proglass Ram Air Hood, 14x3" K&N, Sir Michael's
Roll Pan, Custom monochrome paint

If ignorance is bliss, liberals must be the happiest people on earth