Autolite 3923 gap question

From: Mike's Dakota (mikesdakota@home.com)
Date: Wed Nov 08 2000 - 12:17:30 EST

OK guys, you all know a hell of allot more than any dealers out there. Just
a quick question. I am getting ready to install my Autolite 3923s in my
truck today and need to know what to gap them at. The catalyst sticker says
.040, I have a Mopar performance PCM, and a Mopar Cold Air intake installed.
Should I still keep the gap at .040 or should I gap them differently? If I
install a MSD-6a and/or a coil would I gap them differently? Thanks in
advance for your help.

PS Who is the mastermind of the Autolite 3923 plug conversion?