Re: another scumbag dealer

From: Kaboinga@aol.com
Date: Wed Nov 08 2000 - 13:42:55 EST

I have my own philosphy with dealers... go in - tell them exactly what you
want - at what price you want it - if they give ya hell - tell them you know
where you can get it for that price... and if they dont want your business -
then somone else will - and watch em beg!

I never go to a dealer for anything anymore.

Tom
http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine