another scumbag dealer

From: WPG (wpgottes@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue Nov 07 2000 - 22:11:41 EST

Man I must have sucker written across my forehead.

I go to try and make a deal on a truck this evening. A local dealer had
found a 2000 QC equipped how I wanted and I was gonna try to trade my 99
R/T. They finally come back with my trade $11,3?? difference and a list
price of $25,6?? on the truck. They explain that I cannot get the $2,000
rebate because I wanted the 0.9% financing. Man those payments look way high
over $500 a month. I tell them we are so far off that I might as well go. I
wait outside for my keys. Out comes the salesman with some manager with the
outstanding fact that he can get me 0.9% financing on this truck. Wait a
minute I thought I couldn't get the $2,000 rebate because I was being
offered the 0.9%. Come to find out they had figured my payments based on
8.9% plus were gonna screw me for MSRP on the truck, offer me $14,000 for my
truck trade, and break it off in me for the $2,000 rebate. I wonder how many
people fall for this crap. Oh by the way if you call 1-888-4 A DODGE they
will tell you that the rebate and 0.9% financing can be had together... I'm
calling customer relations tomorrow..

They called me twice tonight I finally told them I would go $290 a month my
truck for theirs no cash... lol. They haven't called back.......

Paul