RE: If I see AUTOLITE 3923 in the subject one more time....

From: Crit Bennett (crit@engineer.com)
Date: Wed Nov 08 2000 - 16:38:14 EST

I really think that the Autolite info needs to be moved to the tech info
section on the web. I'd like to see the MSD, Accel, Stock, and coil-on-plug
reccomendations on gapping, as well as refrencing the stock plugs and heat
ranges with the Autolites. I'd also like to see the 180 T-Stat updated with
4.7 info, but I know we're still quite the minority. On the other hand, the
idea behind it is to decrease the newbie traffic on the DML, which should
include a lot of 4.7 folks. Just a though.

Crit