Re: DML:(tech section info)was: If I see AUTOLITE 3923 in the subject one more time....

From: Mike's Dakota (mikesdakota@home.com)
Date: Wed Nov 08 2000 - 16:56:38 EST

Great idea!
Also manufactures and part numbers of certain consumables/replaceables.
Like belts, hoses, t-stats, brass dist cap and rotor. I'm having a hell of
a time getting the correct upper radiator hose locally. Had the same issue
with the cap an rotor. What a 99 is too new to have in the Checker Auto
computer?