Re: Re: Info on stalling 4.7

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 08 2000 - 17:20:00 EST

John,I sure would like a copy of any info you have in the subject,as I have
the problem too and would like to remedy it.I would appreciate it if you
could send it to me as well at willcoughlin@hotmail.com
Thanks,

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/hd5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
forest green sport plus/mods:upper&lower speed grille,clear corner lenses
w/clear bulbs,empire billet 3rd brake light cover&antenna,APC white face
gauges,Magnum R/T windsheild banner,checkmate flush fiberglass
tonneau,carpeted bed,2-chamber flow w/dual 3" dumps,lowered 2" in rear,R/T
fender flares,chromed interior a/c vents,side windows tinted to 5%,back
glass to 2.5% with chrome ram head decal,pwr tailgate lock,K&N drop-in/ 1ST
place Dakota-truck at 11th annual Houston Mopar show and race/National DML
meet!!