Re: Let's play Stump Bernd

From: bernd@texas.net
Date: Wed Nov 08 2000 - 17:37:07 EST

Now why are you two doing this to me? ;)

I'm sitting here trying to finalize the MAP/Blower Boost Bypass valve system and
here you are asking me these questions.

Chuong: Off the top of my head...I don't know. (If you've got a FSM, i'm sure
you can figure it out.)

David: My Dinner....I don't know?!?

Next item on my list of things to do...figure out a performance "Piston Return
Spring" modification along with some synthetic version of "Amber Signal Fluid".

NEXT.....

- Bernd

hehehehehe.... ;)