Re: Dakota lifts

From: Dean Hyde (rdhyde@home.com)
Date: Wed Nov 08 2000 - 18:24:40 EST

I have a question to add to yours. I am having the Rancho 3" installed
right now, actually it went into the shop yesterday (Tue) and when i
called Wed afternoon, its not done????.....they have said the problem is
the spacer or brace for the crossmember is rubbing on the front
driveshaft cause its not long enough. Did anyone who has this Rancho 3"
kit run into this problem....they are trying to get hold of Ranch and
fab something-up. I would love to hear any opinions or solutions.

Dean Hyde
99 V6 CC Sport 4X4 5spd.