Dakota lifts

From: Wes Weems (wweems@fix.net)
Date: Wed Nov 08 2000 - 17:10:19 EST

I own a 97 dak 4x4, and if the dodge dealer fixes things correctly this
time, I plan on purchasing a lift kit for it. I was wondering if anyone had
any recommendations... I want something thats decent quality.. however not
gonna rip a whole in my pocket. The only lift I've seen for it was a rancho
3" lift, and there was no prices on it.

Also, whats involved in putting a lift like this on. I know with my chevy,
one of the biggest problems was all the new steering linkages.

If anyone has pictures of lifted dakotas PLEASE lemme know =)

Wes