Re: MSD SS Coil install suggestion

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Wed Nov 08 2000 - 22:20:51 EST

In a message dated 11/8/00 6:55:41 PM Mountain Standard Time,
ron-wong@home.com writes:

> I noticed an immediate difference in mine....BUT I couldn't tell you if it
> was the coil or the MSD 6A since I installed both at the same time. And
no,
> I haven't disconnected one to see if one or the other made a difference
> because soon after that I installed the new cap, rotor, and 3923's and got
> additional pulling power (butt dyno).

I too did everything you did al at once, except my coil, I needed somthing
else to instlall it so I used plain old regular factory coil. I later
installed it and notice no difference (but the Cap, Rotor, Plugs, Wires, and
MSD 6T were HUGE inprovement) I later let ym friend with 72 Dart borrow the
coil and WOW that was a really noticable difference...

Greg