Re: Got a new DAK!!!!! (warning long)

From: MALDBNSF@aol.com
Date: Wed Nov 08 2000 - 23:47:43 EST

Sounds like a great truck!!!! enjoy it!! I went thru them same thing looking
for my QC (but not the DC holiday thing) Finaly found on on there lot and got
a good price on it! This was last spring and still love my QC.

Donald Mallett
Fort Worth, TX
(817) 847-9497
"Helping others to make a living by making a difference"
<A HREF="http://prepaidlegal.com/go/mallett">
http://prepaidlegal.com/go/mallett>

<A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/maldbnsf/">www.geocities.com/maldbnsf</A>

'00 QC 4x2 SLT+, 4.7L, 3.55 rear, 4 speed auto, H/D Service Group, K&N home
brew air filter w/ Cool-rap, Cat back Flow-Pro Dual System, Mobil 1 Oil &
Gear lub., Oil cooler, 180 T-stat, Tonneau cover, Autolite 3923 plugs,
Cool-rap of the A/C Pipes, Radiator Bug Screen, Stock decals removed